At His Feet

A place of devotion to God, through my poetry and photography--- I bow down at His feet, no worldly things I seek. This is where we meet, where I hear His heartbeat.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States

You see, my friend, it is not about me. My story is just one of the countless stories that tell of God's redemptive grace. Let's set our eyes on our Lord Jesus Christ, Who WAS, IS, and IS TO COME!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Jesus (1)


The photo above was shot during Biology Club canoeing in the Brazos River. Below is a free verse poem.

Way, Truth, and Life

I was treading through the valley,
seeking for a path to the mountain.
I was wandering in the darkness,
looking for a ray of light.
I was walking in the desert,
searching after a drop of water.

Then... I found Jesus.

He showed me the Way,
the righteous Path to the highest mountain!
He revealed to me the Truth,
the abundant Light with the most glorious rays!
He gave me the Life,
the living Water that forever quenches my thirst!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home