At His Feet

A place of devotion to God, through my poetry and photography--- I bow down at His feet, no worldly things I seek. This is where we meet, where I hear His heartbeat.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States

You see, my friend, it is not about me. My story is just one of the countless stories that tell of God's redemptive grace. Let's set our eyes on our Lord Jesus Christ, Who WAS, IS, and IS TO COME!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Jesus (2)


The photo above was taken in the Fort Worth Zoo. Below is a free verse poem.

Life

When I was thirsty, I saw
a Stream flowing quiet waters.
When I am parched, I found
a Fountain gushing living springs.

The waters were unlike any I had drunk---
a drop was able to quench all my thirst.
The springs were unlike any I had tasted---
a sip was enough to satisfy all my crave.

Then I knew for certain
I had drank from
the Stream of Salvation,
the Fountain of Life.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home