At His Feet

A place of devotion to God, through my poetry and photography--- I bow down at His feet, no worldly things I seek. This is where we meet, where I hear His heartbeat.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States

You see, my friend, it is not about me. My story is just one of the countless stories that tell of God's redemptive grace. Let's set our eyes on our Lord Jesus Christ, Who WAS, IS, and IS TO COME!

Saturday, November 05, 2005

A Journey To Life


The photo above was shot in the Fort Worth Botanic Garden. The poem below is written in couplets, which are two-line stanzas.

A Journey To Life

Drift
Slowly I faint
into a world I once reigned.

Fall
The flutter of a bird's wing in the wind,
the rage of a hurricane in the end.

Search
In the darkness I search for light,
with my eyes I seek for life.

Salvation
I walk through the garden gates
To the fountain of life in faith.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home