At His Feet

A place of devotion to God, through my poetry and photography--- I bow down at His feet, no worldly things I seek. This is where we meet, where I hear His heartbeat.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States

You see, my friend, it is not about me. My story is just one of the countless stories that tell of God's redemptive grace. Let's set our eyes on our Lord Jesus Christ, Who WAS, IS, and IS TO COME!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Meditation (1)


A picture taken from a lake and a free verse poem.

I

I am
A stranger in this world
A refugee on this planet

I have
Joy as my song
Hope as my strength

I will
Seek not the riches
Live not by sight

I know
My real Treasure
My true Home

I am
A follower of Jesus
A citizen of Heaven.
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home