At His Feet

A place of devotion to God, through my poetry and photography--- I bow down at His feet, no worldly things I seek. This is where we meet, where I hear His heartbeat.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States

You see, my friend, it is not about me. My story is just one of the countless stories that tell of God's redemptive grace. Let's set our eyes on our Lord Jesus Christ, Who WAS, IS, and IS TO COME!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Worship (1)

A flower and a free verse poem for Jesus.

A Poem for Jesus

If only could a stone talk,
which story would it tell?
If only could a river sing,
what song would be sang?
If only could a tree dance,
how would its dance be?
If only could a flower smile,
to whom would its face turn?

O Savior of men,
if I were a stone,
or just a tiny sand,
I would faithfully tell
the story of Your salvation!

O King of Majesty,
If I were a river,
or just a shallow stream,
I would joyfully sing
the song of Your glory!

O Lord of Heaven and Earth,
if I were a tree,
or just a short bush,
I would wildly dance
before Your beautiful feet!

O Jesus my dearest Friend,
If I were a flower,
or just a small bud,
I would cheerfully smile
at Your loving face!

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home