At His Feet

A place of devotion to God, through my poetry and photography--- I bow down at His feet, no worldly things I seek. This is where we meet, where I hear His heartbeat.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States

You see, my friend, it is not about me. My story is just one of the countless stories that tell of God's redemptive grace. Let's set our eyes on our Lord Jesus Christ, Who WAS, IS, and IS TO COME!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Worship (2)

A picture taken from the Fort Worth Botanic Garden and a free verse poem.

The Wind, The Sun, and The Rain

Once
I fell
in love with
the wind,
the sun,
and the rain.

How I loved the wind-
the autumn breeze- gently kissing my chin.
How I loved the sun-
the spring sunshine- delightfully touching my face.
How I loved the rain-
the summer shower- generously soaking my body.

Then, I met you...

How gently
you blow, you breathe peace.
How delightfully
you shine, you radiate hope.
How generously
you pour, you shower love.

Then, I came to know You...

O, How I long to breathe the air
of Your peace. How I
eager to see the light
of Your hope. How I
yearn to drink the water
of Your love.

Now
I am
in love with
Your Wind,
Your Sun,
and Your Rain.

Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home