At His Feet

A place of devotion to God, through my poetry and photography--- I bow down at His feet, no worldly things I seek. This is where we meet, where I hear His heartbeat.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States

You see, my friend, it is not about me. My story is just one of the countless stories that tell of God's redemptive grace. Let's set our eyes on our Lord Jesus Christ, Who WAS, IS, and IS TO COME!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Meditation (3)


A sunset photo and a free verse poem.

I Have a Dream

I have a dream...
A dream that one day
there will be
no more hatred but love,
no more sorrow but joy,
no more tears but laughter.

I have a dream...
A dream that one day
the blind see,
the lame walk,
the captives set free,
the dead raised up!

I have a dream...
A dream that one day
all will partake
the Bread of Life
and drink from
the Fountain of Life.

I have a dream...
A dream that one day
the glorious face of the Lord
be revealed to every person,
and the joyous voices of all peoples
be heard in every corner.

I have a dream...
A dream that one day
all over the earth
every knee will bow
every tongue will confess
Jesus Christ is Lord!

I have a dream...
A dream so big
but not impossible.
I have a dream...
A dream today,
A reality tomorrow!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home