At His Feet

A place of devotion to God, through my poetry and photography--- I bow down at His feet, no worldly things I seek. This is where we meet, where I hear His heartbeat.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States

You see, my friend, it is not about me. My story is just one of the countless stories that tell of God's redemptive grace. Let's set our eyes on our Lord Jesus Christ, Who WAS, IS, and IS TO COME!

Saturday, December 17, 2005

Meditation (7)

About Him

He emptied Himself
To fill us with
His Life

He humbled Himself
To exalt us as
His children

He was condemned
So we may be
Forgiven

He was wounded
So we may be
Healed

He was forsaken
To accept us into
His Family

He was broken
To restore us onto
His Image

He bore
So we may be
Free

He died
So we may be
Alive.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home