At His Feet

A place of devotion to God, through my poetry and photography--- I bow down at His feet, no worldly things I seek. This is where we meet, where I hear His heartbeat.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Oklahoma City, OK, United States

You see, my friend, it is not about me. My story is just one of the countless stories that tell of God's redemptive grace. Let's set our eyes on our Lord Jesus Christ, Who WAS, IS, and IS TO COME!

Monday, November 07, 2005

Meditation (4)


The picture above was taken during canoeing in the Brazos River with a group of international students last month. The following is a free verse poem.

Reflection

From the secret, the quiet place
in my soul, a River flows in steady pace.
the River of Life, the River of Grace
unceasingly flows, reflecting the beauty
of the land and the sky--- the majesty
of nature--- displaying the matchless glory
of the Creator, whose Spirit dwells in
my soul, making the River flow--- flowing
with unceasing joy, my soul rejoices, alone in Him!
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home