Meditation (5)
The picture above was taken on the way to the canoeing trip a month ago. Below is a quatrain poem.
Harvest
The field is ripe,
preparing for the harvest.
The harvest is plenty,
waiting for the workers.
Though many are called,
few will be chosen.
Though few are chosen,
many shall be saved.
Look--- those walking
towards the field.
Behold--- those dancing
among the wheat.
Where they walk, grace
fills along the path.
Where they dance, joy
flows over the land.
Gold and bright--- did you see
The color of harvest?
Loud and clear--- did you hear
The sound of salvation?



2 Comments:
Hi - I'm not sure how this whole thing works, but I stumbled onto your site while searching for the new version of Footprints to send to a friend. I am just really blessed to be looking at such exquisite photos and reading your beautiful poetry. I haven't even finished the site yet, but your poem titled "Harvest" is stunning! I am so encouraged when I see college age men and women who are on fire for God!! Keep letting him use you! I can "hear" your passion for Him in all that your write and see it in your photos. Thanks for sharing -- Sandi -- a.k.a. Everydrop4him@msn.com
Dear Sandi,
Thank you so much for your encouraging words! I'm humbled again, realizing my works are in reality not mine but His works expressed through me. My prayer is that this would be a place where seekers find Jesus and believers grow more in love with Him. I'm believing what only He can accomplish. Again, thanks for your encouragement! May you also be encouraged and strengthend in the Lord today!
In the service of our King,
mike
Post a Comment
<< Home